History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Friday, May 02, 2003

"Hey, hey, it's me!" "Prove it." "You're a dick." "Ok."

I'm sure that y'all haven't missed the media blitz regarding X2: X-Men United, which was released in theatres today. The above little thing is probably one of my favorite pieces of dialogue from the orginial movie. I'll probably refresh my mind this weekend by viewing the first movie. I used to read the comic and watch the cartoon when I was younger and I remember nearly having a heartattack when I was sitting in the theatre and seeing the preview for the first movie for the first time. It had taken me by complete surprise. I couldn't even tell you what movie I saw that day because I had seen a preview for X-Men, complete with Wolverine! I think I have a Wolverine action figure sitting around somewhere too. I suppose telling you my favorite character at this point would be redundent. Though I will say that I will not be completely satisfied with the movies until Gambit makes an appearance. I haven't seen the new film yet and I won't until about a week from now, but as far as I know, from IMDB, that he had yet to make it into the film series. When everyone's favorite card-carrying Cajun makes an appearence I'll be satisfied. Beast would be a nice addition as well. I'll try to write up a little personal review after I see the movie and anyone who even tries to tell me details about it should seriously reconsider. If you've seen it, cool... just don't tell me about it. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home