History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Monday, August 18, 2003

Don't Look Now, I'm Just a Friendly Reminder

Chad's mom is at home, resting and recovering extremely well. Brain surgery on Wednesday, home by Friday.... that's something. She was originally supposed to be in ICU until Sunday. So, all goes well there.

Today is Joe's 21st birthday. And Renae's Insert-Imaginary-Age-Here Birthday. Renae, your present will be arriving within the week.

Chad and I might have an air conditioned apartment by September 1st. For those who want to visit St. Cloud ever, just let me know and we can arrange for some lovely air conditioned environment and perhaps some swimming at the complex's pool.

As for now, it's fucking hot so I'm going to go stick my head in the freezer until we leave for Joe's Birthday dinner. Whooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home