History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Friday, May 09, 2003

One Day More....

Tomorrow I graduate. I don't think the fact that I won't be going back to school next year probably won't hit me until the end of the summer when I don't have to buy books, school supplies or anything. I'm working on getting a job. I sent an application to the Minnesota Historical Society and I hope to hear from them next week sometime. I have one more exam in about an hour and a half. Do I care? Not really. My last exam for a very long time, possibly forever. I'm getting an AB in that class so if i bomb this final, I still pass. I should be studying but I'm not. Well, technically I should be working but I'm not. I have the next hour off so I'm going to go to the library where everyone in this class is going to be gathered, frantically trying to study for this exam. I'm really not all that worried. Senioritis kicked in majorly last week. And yesterday it was in full force. It did so in the middle of my Politcal Science exam. I got to the middle of the second essay and just said "fuck it" and quickly finished it in about four sentences. I really stopped caring. I hated that class anyway.

As far as tomorrow, I'm very glad that my dad and his family are going to be there along with Chad's dad. That means that my mom's family (see previous entry) can't pull quite as much shit with me. If they do, I have people to go to that will put them in their place. I would do it, but they have a problem listening to me. In their minds, I'm still 10 years old. Fuck 'em. I'm sick of being nice and giving them what they want. My life, my choices and they just have to fucking deal with it. This is one reason why I am not going to the surprise birthday party for my uncle's friend tonight (the first reason is Chad is going to be arriving during it and I want to be home when he gets there). I'm glad that Josh gave me the head's up on the lecture that I'm supposedly receiving from my uncle. I have a feeling he'd plan it for tonight when my mom's entire family is also there to back him up and directly attack me. Ha ha! I'm not going to be there! I'd love to see him try to lecture me tomorrow in front of my dad and Chad's dad. He wouldn't get to say very much. That brings an idea to mind. I should probably sit by my dad tomorrow for the dinner after graduation. I'm feeling very confrontational right now and I know it will only be worse tomorrow. I know I'm going to be on edge, just waiting for them to start giving me shit. Yeah... I think sticking to Chad, Dad and Wayne (Chad's dad) would be a good idea.


I can't wait to move to Minnesota.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home