History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Job Search Revived

Yes, my job search has revived itself after I have been employed for about 6 weeks. As some of you know, and as I have briefly mentioned before, Chad and I are moving to St. Cloud which is about 60 or 70 miles northwest of the Twin Cities along Interstate 94. Chad acquired himself a job at the St. Cloud Times as online editor, which will incorporate both his English degree and his computer skills. One of the stipulations of that job was that Chad move to St. Cloud and since his job pays more and has more potential for advancement, we're going to move. And I'm not going to commute 1-1.5 hours each way everyday if traffic and weather are excellent, so I'm on the job market again. Hopefully it won't take too long for me to find a job and we can move to St. Cloud ASAP. We're going to be looking at an apartment that caught our eye on Saturday and if it's as impressive as it seemed to be online, we're going to take it. If I don't have a job by a possible September 1 move-in date, we're going to just stay there for the weekends and stay in Minneapolis during the week until I finally get a job up there. I'm really hoping we won't have to do that. I'll keep you updated on the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home