History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wanted: Visitors ... Again

And this time with a little more notice!

When: Either August 19 and/or August 20 (Friday and Saturday respectively)

Why: Cuz Chad's going fishing and leaving Erik and I all alone!

What do you get out of it: air conditioning, a pool, numerous video games and board games, an adorable toddler and free dinner!

You know how to get a hold of me if you're interested


EDIT: This is for the entire weekend, Friday the 19th to Sunday the 21st. IT seems that I forgot that Sunday is also part of the weekend.




Punch and Pie

3 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Hm, this one might be do-able :)

    I'll be house/dog sitting through the 20th or 21st. If the family I'm house/dog sitting gets back early, I'll head up. I'll let you know as I find out things.

     
  • At 2:08 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    My coworker is now planning on being away until Sunday or possibly Monday. I still don't konw if I can make it, I'll let you know though!

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Katie said...

    Hm, you know, it occurs to me that I'm actually here this weekend. I thought I might be out of town, but well, I'm still here, which means, I'm not. SO, what's going on this weekend? Want visitors today or tomorrow?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home