History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just To Let You Know

Erik does not have juvenile diabetes. The doctor thinks that it's just a prolonged growth spurt, however we'll continue to watch how much he drinks and if it continues into September, then they will do a blood draw (this time it was a urine test). So far so good.

A job is still to be had, however it seems as if opportunities are more and more promising with each interview. I'm also working with a few staffing agencies, but some of them don't seem to understand that my minimum salary is the absolute minimum I can take. Sigh... otherwise I would have a job by now. We have started to check out potential daycare providers so we'll be able to line something up ASAP when I do get hired somewhere.

My mom's house is now on the market, so Chad and I have started to look into housing in the Appleton area. That will probably be easier than finding a job.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    I'm glad to hear about Erik. Will you be around Easter at all, or up here in the TC? If so, We'll have to plan a get together! Good luck in house/apartment hunting!

     
  • At 8:25 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    and the spamming of my blog begins anew..........

     
  • At 8:26 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    and to answer your question Tricia, we'll be in GB that weekend. We may be in TC the weekend of the 30th . Cahd will be for sure and I might be depending on the whole job situation.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home