History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Friday, April 28, 2006

It's About F'n Time

After nearly two years, I think a Mommy-break is well deserved and much needed. So, this weekend I'm going out to Minnesota to visit with some friends and have a blast doing things that aren't related to my son. Love him dearly, but sometimes I need to rip off the "Mommy" Hat and put on the "Let's Do Adult Stuff" Hat.

Granted, Chad and Erik will be in MN too, but they will be helping Cahd's mom move and pretend that I'm not even in the state. After the day that Erik has given me today, I can't get to MN fast enough. (I will obey all traffic laws...within reason)

Speaking of traffic laws, I'm also an Official Driver Woman. A Still Unemployed Official Driver Woman Who Will Be Moving Next Weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM , Blogger Katie said...

    Yay for driving and moving!

     
  • At 7:47 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Feeling better at all? Hope the weekend was still fun. I'm still tummy-issue free (finger's crossed :P)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home