History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Once More With Feeling (<--- good BTVS episode btw)

So I've been a blogging slacker. Ok, I admit it! It's been a bit crazy in Jenni Land as of late. Old boss got canned, new boss hired, new district manager, wedding to plan, places to go, people to see and books to read.

Speaking of books to read... a certain someone got me hooked on a whole new series of books after we watched a few episodes of the TV show based on the series (Lifetime? Seriously?). Damn you! :P No more new books after I read the first two of this series. I have borrowed books to read and return. Although starting to read this series has motivated me to start writing again. I know things that I want to happen in my novella or whatever it is, I just have to get there. It's a work in progress. So is blogging much more often.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Sorry...Didn't mean to hook you. Ok, so I did. Mwahahaha. Actually, it's a fun series and she (the author) has a fun weblog on the Lifetime TV show's website. Hee.

    Also you should write more. Then I can read it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home