History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Fini

I have passed all my classes and graduated. I am no longer a student. At least for a few years or something. The whole graduating thing was all right except that the speaker was sooooo fucking boring. Everyone clapped for him and gave him a standing ovation because he finished. The job search continues and hopefully I'll have something by next week or an interview at the very least. I am also a Minnesotan now. Well, not quite yet, I still have to acquire a state ID and change my mailing address, but yeah... Chad graduates this Sunday and both my mom and dad and their sig. others are coming for that. I know that I get to drag my mom to the Mall of America on Saturday and there is a possible trip to the Cracker Barrel Friday night for dinner. Chad's going to help modify some things on this page and hopefully I'll have comments by the end of this month.

Oh yeah. Finally saw X2 today. I see X3 in the future and I bet I know at least part of the story for it as well. Maybe being psychic is my mutant ability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home