History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Saturday, July 12, 2003

"But Why Is the Rum Gone?!"

First 3 days of work are completed. I think with all the walking I'm going to be doing for this job, I'll easily lose enough weight to fit into my wedding dress when the time comes for that. So far so good... that's my job review.

Last night, Tricia and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean. Excellent, excellent movie. I was afraid that a movie based on a theme park ride was going to suck. I was mistaken. (The title of this entry is a quote from said movie.) While Orlando Bloom is in the movie and he qualifies as eye candy for a lot of females, Johnny Depp steals the show hands down. Every single scene he is in is highly entertaining. I hope to see it again with Chad sometime soon. Perhaps next weekend when I'll have the money for it. I highly recommend this movie to anyone. I think it is one of the biggest surprise movies of the summer.

In other movie news, there are tentative plans to see The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen tomorrow. If we see it, I'll post another mini review here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home