History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

The Crackers of Connivery

I'm a frickin' moron and I twisted my ankle pretty badly on Saturday. Stupid stadium seating movie theatres with their stairs.....

Chad had his graduation party on Sunday and it went well. It rained a couple times when some small showers past over but otherwise it was a good time with me on crutches Go me.

Oh, and Lea did name her son Drew.

My grandparents maybe stopping in the Twin cities area on Thursday as they head back to Arizona. They're taking a new scenic route.

Uline didn't hire me. I have another interview for Friday at MT Advertising. Chad has an interview fro Monday with Blue Ridge Marketing and a possible interview with ..... wait for it..... Uline on Friday.

For those back in GB, Chad and I will be around the weekend of the 20th, possibly getting there on the 19th depending on jobs and interviews or whatever.

New Metallica CD came out on Thursday. I like the first few songs and the rest have yet to grow on me. I especially enjoy the first song, "Frantic." Chad and I will be seeing Metallica, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Deftones anf Mudvayne at the end of July. Should be a goddamn good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home