History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Sunday, July 20, 2003

A Quick Little Update

I just started reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix yesterday. I know I'm about a month behind 90% of the world, but between Chad reading it first, me being in Wisconsin for a week and starting a new job, I really haven't had the time until now. I'm about 200 pages into it and I'm enjoying it so far. I won't say anything about it since I'm not sure who has read the book and who hasn't.

Friday night, Chad, Joe and I went to see Johnny English. If you're ever in the mood for somewhat mindless humor, it's a good movie for that. My favoritr character was English's sidekick, Bough.

Yesterday, Chad and I went to a matinee of Pirates of the Caribbean since Chad had yet to see it. It was still an excellent movie the second time around.

Other than the aforementioned things, nothing else has really been going on. So... umm... yeah. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home