History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Monday, August 25, 2003

New Home Sweet Home?

On Saturday Chad and I went to look at an apartment in St. Cloud. Well, we signed an application and now we're just waiting for that to go through, which I doubt we'll have problems with that since Chad makes enough on his own to afford the place. Speaking of affording it, our rent turned out to be cheaper than we orginally thought. It was advertised as $750 a month but when we got there, the guy told us that it was the last day of a special they were running for $644 a month. PLUS since we found the apartment on apartments.com we get 12 $50 off rent coupons. So our rent will be $594 a month instead of $750. How's that for a deal?

Perhaps I should provide you with a bit of a description. The apartment is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom number with walk in closets, a full sized washer and dryer in unit, a dishwsher, air conditioning, full sized refrigerator and microwave. The building is only about 2 years old so that means all the appliances are also only 2 years old. The building also has a pool, spa and fitness center and underground parking if we would so choose to utilize it. Oh, and we'll have a balcony too.

My job search continues. I did receive one call back but I have to return the call yet. The person I need to contact only works from 9-1 so I need to call her from work. Problem is that I keep forgetting the number at home. One of these days.... one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home