History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Space Aliens
 
Tonight Chad and I tried a restaurant in the St. Cloud Area called Space Aliens.  This place intrigued us since we first saw it with it's bold exterior painted with an alien motif.  We chose to go tonight because Chad found out through some of his co-workers that Wednesday is all you can eat ribs for $9.99.  And they be some damn good ribs.  Let me tell you a bit about the type of restaurant that it is.  It's like a sci-fi Chuck E. Cheese's.  And even though Erik may only be 2 months old, he was very interested in the bright colors and all the decorations.  In a couple years he will be pulling on my arm and asking for tokens so he could play games.  Ah, the things to look forward to.  So, if you're ever in St. Cloud on a Wednesday and don't know where to go eat, go to Space Aliens.  (They have a bar away from the kiddie stuff if that isn't your scene.)  Oh yeah, and if you and your friends want to combine your game playing skills, you can get a Coleman tent in exchange for 10,000 tickets.  I have one ticket that I acquired by using a token I found lying on the floor.  Only 9,999 more to go.  w00t.

Oh yeah, they had a pizza on their menu called Vampire Chicken Pizza.  It had lots of garlic in the ingredients and supposedly would ward off the Vampire Alien.  I never saw this Vampire Alien, then again, it was daytime.  Or perhaps someone ordered this pizza and it does what the menu says it does.  Who knows?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM , Blogger Katie said...

    Dude, do they have a game called whack the alien?
    ...
    God that sounds so wrong.

     
  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Doesn't sound as bad as Whack-A-Mole though. Oh, how I loved that game at Show-biz. (I refuse to call Show-biz Chuck-e-Cheese, at least the one in GB) Oh, the memories that brings back. Did I really run backstage/onstage w/ the fun dacing puppets there, or was that a dream? And I remember the ball pit. *sigh* Anywone feel like a reunion at Showbiz?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home