History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Settled... For The Most Part

So we've moved. We have our own place again, yay! We're almost completely settled in... just have some pictures and posters to hang which will be worked on later today. This morning I started working on my garden. I got about half way done with it before I needed a break. That and I need more topsoil for the other half. I have cilantro, catnip, peppers, and watermelon planted. I have to plant the pumpkins yet and I may go buy some sunflowers too since I have more space than I originally thought I had.

Tomorrow is Erik's birthday party. I have to do shopping yet for decorations and food. Thankfully my parents and grandparents are helping out with the food... I just have to deal with the little snacky things like veggies and chips and whatnot. Once this party is over then I get to start planning for the one in Minnesota... why can't my kid just have one birthday party... ugh. Now back downstairs for more organizing and planning and list making.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Hey, I'll be in GB from Monday night the 22nd to Memorial Day. I'll give a call on your cell once things have settled.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home