History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Knitting Projects Update


Chad's Rock Band Scarf: Completed. Decided to do the project last Wednesday and completely finished it Monday night. Since it is needed for his Halloween costume, I figured I should just hurry up and get it done.

Father-in-law's Blanket: about 3/4 complete. Been that way for about 2 weeks.

Mother-in-law's Blanket: yarn has arrived and I have 4 whole rows of work on the circs.

Dad's Blanket: Lost the pattern, can't seem to find it on the interwebs, no yarn purchased for it yet.

Erik's New Winter Scarf: one skein of yarn purchased for it after Boyo finds the yarn in the store and begs me to make a scarf for him out of "this really cool yarn." Haven't started it yet.

My Winter Hat: yarn has arrived, found a pattern but I'm going to wait until sometime in October to actually start it. Erik's scarf has to be finished first.

Grandmother's Washcloths: 2/6 completed. I decided to do this project as a way to take breaks from blankets and still be productive. Then my mom told me that my grandmother saw the washcloths I made for her and wanted some for herself.


And all of these projects need to be done by Christmas! Ack! This is what happens when I decide to join the crowd and start knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home