History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Friday, July 30, 2004

Late Night Television

Last night I had a difficult time sleeping so I stayed up and watched some TV. After watching the 1AM rerun of Family Guy (I still think Seth MacFarlane's face and voice don't go together... he looks much younger than he sounds and he sounds just like Brian...also I might add he's a very talented voice actor) I flipped through the channels and came upon Iron Chef. I don't know what it is about this show, but whenever I happen across it on Food Network, I have to watch some of it. But they had the oddest metaphor last night..."Quail is a virgin. Duck is a mature woman." This was used to point out that a less experienced chef would be able to handle quail more easily than a duck because it's easier, and much smaller, to prepare and has a more mild flavor that's difficult to ruin. I just found that really odd at 2AM. Just, uh, thought I would share. Anyway, time to go watch some more Family Guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home