History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Monday, November 01, 2004

Insert Witty Title Here

Well, Happy Halloween...a day late. Oh well. If you would like a treat, I implore you to click this link. Some of you may recognize one of the little monsters.

It's November. My favorite month of the year. This is when any diet I may be on starts going to shit. Stupid holidays.

Also, I've FINALLY started working again. It's a work-from-home job in which I'll be addressing envelopes and writing out cards for all types of fundraisers. Right now I'm in the training period, which means I have to go work in-house until I get the OK to start working from home. I'm still looking for a part-time job to help suppliment this since it isn't steady work. Hopefully I'll find something soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM , Blogger Katie said...

    Yay for temporary employment! After I finish getting over strep throat, I too shall be working a bit here and there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home