History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Mama Needs a New Video Game

Today the X-Box game Fable was released. And I do not have it in my possession...yet. I have been anxiously awaiting this game for quite some time. It's somewhat like SW:KOTOR, and by that I mean that every action has an influence on who you become. This RPG seems highly detailed. Battles will give you scars, spending time in the sun will tan your skin, spending time in the moonlight will bleach it white. By the way this game sounds, even crushing a flower under your boot could change the course of your life. If you have an X-Box, perhaps you should at least rent it and give it a try. Once I acquire this title, I'll make sure to let y'all know how cool it is.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM , Blogger Katie said...

    Oooooooh. Sounds like it's also the type of game to suck your life away while hopelessy addicted to it. Tricia and I are working on Champions of Norrath together, and each have games of Dark Cloud going as well. Sadly, I can't play it very often. Stupid work. Maybe I need to have a baby...

     
  • At 12:25 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Um...our house is supposed to be baby-free residence though, katie..says so on the lease. No pets allowed. I think he's included babies on that. You can be a housewife again though if you like :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home