History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Sunday, August 08, 2004

"A Fair Is a Fair! It's a Smorgasbord, Smorgasbord!"

I know where that little line is from, do you? Anyway, today was the day that Chad got to endure the dunk tank at the Benton County Fair. He was dunked plenty of times and even Erik got in on the action with a bit of help from Katie and Tricia. Chad's friend Garth ate all the fair food his stomach could handle. And my legs are sore from the walking and standing. I'm simply not used to it BUT I have to get used to it whether I want to or not. Especially if I ever want to fit in my wedding dress for whenever the wedding takes place.

And no, we do not have a date set. Hell, we don't even know what time of year we'd be getting married. However, if we happen to win the lottery or something, we'd get the wedding we want, where we want it and when we want it. It would have been nice to get married this summer since it has proved to be especially mild, but things were done a little out of order. Oh well. I would change a thing about it. Well, except for the whole no job thing. Who knows? That may be remedied by next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home