History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Holy Shit! It's May!

In about 15 days, Erik will officially cross over from infant to toddler (even though that transition has already begun) in an event that is more commonly known as his 1st birthday. Shit. Where did the time go? We sent out the invitations for his parties (yes, plural) today and hopefully people are nice enough to heed the RSVP. I hate it when people just ignore it. Anyway, I don't feel like getting into a discussion about etiquette right this second. Sometimes it's hard to believe that one year ago I was confined to sitting on the couch or lying down in bed with a belly that extended rather far out in front of me (I would guess that it was at least a good foot out there, with a couple of good feet kicking around my internal organs). Well it is late, and I meant to write more, but that'll have to wait since my brain refuses to process coherent thoughts right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home