History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Hunt Continues

So yeah, I'm still unemployed. GBSO didn't work out, which is fine, whatever. If someone was more qualified, good for them. With the holidays approaching, I have been plastering my name all over Bay Park Square. I know that for Kohl's and Children's Place that those are temporary positions, not sure about GameStop. Today I also applied to be an assistant manager at Hot Topic. I like 95% or so of the music that they play in the store, so why not, I think it would be a cool place to work. The somewhat funny part about that is that I was listening to Josh Groban while I was applying online. Not exactly the type of music found in Hot Topic, but hey, I'm eclectic.

Also, for now, all spam comments will be deleted. If the spamming gets worse...well, I'll figure out something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home