History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Monday, July 30, 2007

11 Days and Counting


In 11 days I will be married. An event 4 1/2 years in the making! We don't have a whole lot to do, but still enough to keep us busy. We have to shop for decorations and finish the format of our programs and select a few songs for the dance, but that's truly minor stuff. Although, I must admit that I feel like I'm forgetting to do something major.


Also, and completely unrelated, Schadenfreude . I wonder if it's really true.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM , Blogger Katie said...

    Hm, the article is probably not true, given that we haven't seen and heard it in a media storm. Of course, if it did develop into a hurricane of humility for the hussy, I'm sure plenty of other billionares would donate to a special charity for her...for a slight fee...if you know what I mean.

    As for the pre-wedding "did I forget something" feeling, I wouldn't worry too much. I was feeling like that all the way up to the gazebo.

     
  • At 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Woo Hoo!! Five Days!! Lance has a new camera and is taking pictures with it. He's excited. I have a pretty dress---care of Grandma. Woo hoo!!! off to make corn bread Mmmmmm

     
  • At 1:45 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Woot, now only 3 days til your wedding. I'm excited. I even practiced doing my hair all by myself, but, I can't get it do be as nice as I think they could, so I'll still be doing the hair appt. Also, I'm making Trevor drive. tee!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home