History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

High On A Hill Was A Lonely Goatherd.... Ain't That Loverly?

I've been spending way too much time listening to The Sound of Music and My Fair Lady soundtracks. I guess I must be on some sort of Julie Andrews kick or something. But what can I say, it's feel-good music and god knows I need some feel-good music right now.

So.... (yes, I've been listening to that too.) My unemployment FINALLY went through and I FINALLY got my first check. I'm still applying for jobs as they pop up (which in St. Cloud, isn't often) and so far nothing. Not even an interview. I'm beginning to think my resume must be covered in cooties or something equally horrifying.

And a reminder.... Saturday, Saturday, Saturday! For one day only, for one hour only, Chad will be in the dunk tank at the Benton County Fair. Come one, come all and partake in the festivities. Chad tells me it's part of a fundraiser for the United Way.

I know it won't be the MN State Fair, but then from what I hear, what is? If you would like to join us on Saturday, drop me an email and I can give you some details, directions and whatnot.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM , Blogger Katie said...

    Dude, it'd be sweet to be able to attend this momentous occassion on Saturday. Chris has to work til 3, which means he couldn't go, but perhaps the Tricia is free. Otherwise, there is the possibility of making the venture on my own. We shall see. We shall see.

     
  • At 8:47 AM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Hm, The Tricia is free, and is figuring out when she is reblowing up her computer. :) I think a trip could be made.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home