History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Monday, November 14, 2005

Happy Rockin' Birthday

So yesterday was my birthday. 25th Birthday to be exact. The number doesn't bother me one bit. For those who know me personally, my birthday usually arrives with much fanfare, however, this year was not like that at all. I do believe it was because I'm just grateful to have another birthday. Having that P.E. back in May really changed how I look at things. Nothing like a few doctors telling you that you're lucky to be alive to have that happen.

Chad and Erik got me Jade Empire for the Xbox. Haven't cracked it open yet, mainly due to the fact that I bought Guitar Hero with the money I received and Chad and I have not given the PS2 a break since we brought that sucker home. I highly recommend this game to anyone. I would imagine it's a great party game. Chad's much better at it than I am, but he's been playing the guitar since he was like, i don't know, five....so that's probably why.

Well, my turn to pick up the guitar. "Smoke on the Water" here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home