History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas x 4 is Complete


Christmas for the Wagner clan officially ended yesterday. We celebrate Christmas four times every year and it is a very tiresome week. This is what happens when someone with divorced parents marries someone with divorced parents.

You would think that with all the knitting I did for Christmas that I would be sick of knitting. But no! Now I am starting to knit a sweater for possibly Chad but I'm not sure if it will fit him since the pattern was ambiguous on how big the sizes really were. If it's too small, then I guess it will be my sweater. Too big? Maybe his brother or dad could wear it. It will be a sweater for SOMEONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home