History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Friday, November 18, 2005

All Quiet on the Job Front

Well, not completely. I had an interview last week and I have yet to hear anything about how well that turned out. I have a phone interview on Monday with the De Pere School District. So it isn't completely quiet...more like a whisper, or something.

Today Goblet of Fire opens. Chad and I purchased tickets last week with some of my birthday money. I took the time to reread GoF this week and I am excited to see this one. GoF is my favorite book of the series, and, according to critics, the movie is the best one yet. I hope they're right.

Thanksgiving is less than a week away. My mom will have a full house this year. Aside from my mom, Chad, Erik and myself, my brother will be in attendance, along with my uncle and aunt, Chad's mom, brother and sister. Got to get a grocery list together. Thankfully my uncle and aunt are in volunteered to bring the turkey.

Now it is time to get into the shower before Crabby-Boy-With-Diaper-Rash wakes up.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'll be in town Wed-Sunday. Though, I'll be in DC for Wed and Thurs. So really, I'll be in GB for Fri-Sun. And, we're having family for part of Saturday...but, you know how holidays are.

    When's a good time to get together and hang out?

     
  • At 8:27 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    PS -
    Internet at home sucks, so call my parents house or my cell phone to get a hold of me to let me know what your plans are :)

    And I'll try to call you all when I get in to GB Friday

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home