History Reheated

Life's Insane and So Are We

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Sleepless In Saint Cloud

This sucks. It's 3:38am and I am nowhere near tired. I even frickin' cleaned for an hour and a half and started packing some small things that we can do without for the next few weeks before we move. Ugh...that'll be fun. I'm calling my doctor tomorrow...er...later today about this sleeping problem because this is getting ridiculous. If I go to bed right now and fall asleep right away I'll get about 5 hours of sleep tonight, maybe 6 if Erik feels like sleeping in. Great. I'll probably feel fan-skippin'-tastic for my interview in 12 hours. Well, I'm going to do some push-ups or sit-ups or something to try and tire myself out. It's almost time for Erik's early morning feeding and I haven't even been to bed yet. Dear lord.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM , Blogger Katie said...

    Sorry to hear you're in a quandry about the job thing. Perhaps there will be some part time work or something, so it's not every day or all day, just a few hours here and there to help get you guys by. And well, rememeber, Chad's working full time now, which is very well and good, but that means he misses things too. Not to sound like a smarty-pants or anything. I've seen what my family is like with kids, and I can imagine how you're feeling.

    What's the deal about moving? Going into a different apartment in the same complex like you mentioned a while back? Or moving elsewhere? Tricia and I will very likely be going to St. Cloud Saturday, but we haven't finalized that concept yet. I'll talk to her tonight and we'll get back to you. Hope you feel alright today after not getting much sleep!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home